We love raw cheesecake! We think it's even better tasting than the traditional recipe that's full of cream.
Here's our latest attempt - a raspberry and coconut cheesecake made with a base of organic, gluten free oats. Our lips are sealed on who took the first mouthful! 😋💗
For the base:-
100g gluten-free oatcakes
1-2 tbls coconut nectar
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
For the filling:-
260g cashew nuts, soaked for 4-6 hours
210g coconut oil, melted
120ml lime juice
2 tbls vanilla extract
1 punnet fresh raspberries
1 handful of coconut chips
1. Place oatcakes in a blender and blitz until they resemble find breadcrumbs. Add to a clean bowl
2. Stir in the coconut nectar and mix and then the melted coconut oil. When mixed, put into cupcake cases and firm down with a spoon (or your fingers) so that you have a base of approx 1cm thick. Make sure you put the cupcake cases into a tin to make sure they keep their shape. Place in the fridge to set.
3. Place all filling ingredients (except the coconut chips and some of the raspberries to use for decoration) into a high speed blender and blitz until smooth.
4. Pour filling over base until the cupcake cases are almost full and decorate with the remaining raspberries and the coconut chips.
5. Place in a fridge until set and enjoy!
This recipe can be frozen, but they're so moreish we doubt you'll have any left to freeze!!!