CHOCOLATE PANCAKES with a twist!
Here's pancakes with a twist!
Makes approx. 10 pancakes
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 2 tbls coconut sugar
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup Sweet Revolution Hot Chocolate (cooled)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbls coconut oil, for cooking
- Combine flour, salt, sugar and baking powder in a bowl
- Add the hot chocolate mix and vanilla and whisk until well combined
- Heat a frying pan with a small amount of the coconut oil
- Add 2-3 tbls of mixture per pancake to the pan and cook on each side for a couple of minutes, adding a little more oil for each batch
- Serve with your choice of berries and coconut cream or yogurt.