Golden Mylk Ice Cream
We came across this recipe recently. It makes the most delicious dairy-free ice cream ever! Give it a try - it's so simple and quick to make too
What you'll need
100g Sweet Revolution Coconut Milk Powder
500ml warm water
1 cup cashews (soaked for at least 4 hours, but ideally overnight)
¼ cup maple syrup
2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
¼ tsp ground cardamom
1. Line a dish (approx. 27cm x 17cm) with parchment paper
2. Add all the ingredients to a high speed blender and blitz until all the nuts are broken down and everything is nicely combined
3. Pour the mixture into the dish and place in the freezer for approx. 6 hours
4. Remove the mixture from the freezer and place in a food processor. Process until smooth and all the ice crystals have disappeared. This will ensure a smooth texture.
5. Return to the freezer until firm.
6. Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and some pecans.
Once fully frozen, you may need to remove the ice cream from the freezer for approx 1 hour before serving.