There are lots of recipes for brownies out there, but this is our all-time favourite.
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 cup unrefined coconut sugar
- 6 tbls soft tofu
- 2/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 3 tbls coconut oil (melted)
- 4 tbls coconut milk
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2-3 bars Sweet Revolution raw dark chocolate, broken into pieces
Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Place all wet ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth. Pour wet ingredients over dry and stir until they are mixed thoroughly. Add in the chopped nuts and chocolate pieces and combine into the mixture. Pour into a 8" x 8" baking tin, greased and lined with greaseproof paper. Cook for 20-30 minutes at 325/160 degrees F until it is just cooked through and feels "springy" on top. Leave to cool and enjoy - we promise it won't last long!