Almond Butter Chocolate Cups
Try these little cups of deliciousness at home - we promise they won't last long!
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup/agave nectar/coconut nectar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 6 bars of Sweet Revolution Dark Raw Chocolate
- Stir together the almond butter, sweetener, vanilla extract and salt until smooth. Place in the freezer to firm up a little.
- Finely chop the chocolate. Place it in a bowl over a pan of simmering water making sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl. Heat over medium-low heat until chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Place 12 mini cupcake cases into a mini cupcake tin. Spoon 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate into each case and place in the freezer for a few minutes to set.
- Take the almond butter filling from the freezer. Scoop out small pieces and gently roll into a ball between your palms. Place each ball into the centre of each cupcake case . Press the top down gently to flatten. Repeat with remaining filling.
- Spoon more melted chocolate on top of each almond butter ball to cover completely. Top with almonds or decoration of your choice. Place in the fridge to set.