Five Spice Macaroons
Try these delicious little macaroons. They're free from refined sugar, gluten and soya and taste amazing!
- 150g desiccated coconut
- 125g ground almonds
- 80g agave nectar
- 50g coconut blossom sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon Chinese 5 spice powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 80g coconut oil - melted
- 3 bars Sweet Revolution Dark Raw Chocolate
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process to combine
- Form mixture into small balls and place in the fridge to set
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water - be careful not to let it get too hot
- When the macaroons are set, remove from fridge and dip them into the melted raw chocolate.
- Place back into fridge to set.